Full Speed Ahead
Winning at Everything
Making Transaction of Bitcoin Faster than ever with Enterprise-Grade Public Chain
- 01/Hard Forking of FBTC
- FBTC is a hard fork of Bitcoin at block 501225 on December 27, 2017. Total supply is 21 Million. Bitcoin holders will receive the corresponding amount of FBTC at the ratio of 1 BTC : 1 FBTC.
- 02/Transaction Efficiency
- To solve inefficiency and redundancy of UTXO by deploying account model, hard forking solves all problem once for all. With DPOS consensus algorithm, FBTC could reduce energy consumption effectively. FBTC has a limited total supply.
- The scalability of FBTC will be adjusted by miners from minimum 1M to maximum 10M. Miners will vote on every block. The difficulty will be adjusted accordingly with block size.
- Total Supply: 21 Million
- Normal Transaction TPS: 1000
- Smart Contract Transaction TPS: 100
- Proxy Number: 9
- Block Interval: 10s
- Block Generation Time: 3s
- Block Size: 10M
- Consensus Algorithm: DPOS
- Privacy Protection: Zero Knowledge Proof
- Lightning Network: Supported
- Smart Contract: Supported
- Replay Protection: Supported
- Unique Address Format: Supported
FBTC has upgraded colored coin protocol further in the low-level protocol, multiple assets could exist and exchanged on one chain to get on-chain exchange function. Turing-complete Fast Virtual Machine(FVM) will be implemented gradually.
FBTC is able to process more than 1000 transactions per second and keeps improving with the features of instant confirmation and large data storage.
FBTC provides rich authority strategies, secured private key management system and privacy protection plan to implementing true privacy.